Choco Chip Oatmeal Cookies11:03:00 PM
Oatmeal is delicious and healthy at the same time. Aside from the usual oatmeal with fruits and milk, it can also be cooked in different ways. I am going to share to you a simple oatmeal recipe. This is actually experimental but it turned out well and delicious.
What You Need:
1. I used instant oatmeal because that was the only one available but you can also use cooking oats. I place hot water to the oatmeal first to be sure it will me cooked. lol. But I only placed a small amount.
2. I took choco chips or biscuits and crushed them. I mixed it with the oatmeal
3. On a bowl, I placed one egg and beat it. I added sugar and butter afterwards.
4. Then I added the oatmeal and choco chips. I stirred them until well blended.
5. I placed butter on the pan and then dropped tablespoonsful of the mixture forming round cookies.
6. I baked it for around 10 minutes.
And then they are done. Mini-Lalaloopsy Crumbs Sugar Cookie then came for the picture taking.