DIY Craft: Cutie Spidey Toy2:00:00 AM
How cute can a spider be? Bella had been asking for a spider. She would always tell me, "Mommy, let us make a spider!" And one day, we finally made her spider.
This Cutie Spidey toy is very easy to make. Take a look at the steps below:
What You Need:
Toilet Paper Roll
1. First, cut a certain part of the toilet paper roll. It is up to you on how thick you want your spider to be.
2. Glue a colored paper around it.
3. Cut the excess paper into strips so that it will be easier to glue and the result is cleaner. After cutting, glue them to the inside of the toilet paper roll.
4. Cut 8 strips of cardboard. You can do this using different colors. Then fold the upper side and lower side of the same thickness. One side will be glued to the body of the spider while the other side is the feet. Then fold the center too so that it will act as the knees of the spider.
5. Cut some eyes from white and black paper. Glue them on the body of the spider. Glue all eight legs to it. Your Cutie Spidey toy is done. :)
Would you make one for your little love? It would look better in different colors!