DIY Foodie: Chocolate Munchkins with Candy Sprinkles9:36:00 PM
If you want to give your little one a yummy foodie without spending too much and is easy to prepare, then this could be the recipe you are looking for. We had been making this for a long time already and everytime we find these Chocolate Munchkins in the refrigerator we always feel excited as we can already feel its delicious chocolate melting in our mouths. Well, the good news is, these are super easy to make and you will need a few ingredients to make one.
What you need:
Chocolate biscuits or Graham
a little Water
Candly Sprinkles , Nuts or others
1. Crush the chocolate biscuits or use crushed Graham. Make sure that everything is crushed well so you can get a good mixture.
2. Add condensed milk and mix. Add some water to get a sticky mixture.
3. Make small balls from the mixture.
4. Roll it on candy sprinkles. You can also use nuts, desiccated coconut and other toppings.
5. Place it on small paper cups and refrigerate. It tastes better when cold and the mixture sticks well together.
Easy right? Try making one and you will know what I mean by chocolate melting in your mouth!