8 Reasons to Carry a Charging Backpack While Traveling Abroad11:34:00 PM
It is easy to associate traveling internationally with the simple life. Smartphones don’t make things much simpler, though. Unfortunately, no device can relieve you of the constant social pressure or 24-7 connectedness. A wireless phone charger can, however, help you avoid the problems associated with charging your phone during international trips.
Why You Should Bring a Charging Backpack When You Travel Abroad
1. A TYLT charging backpack helps you travel light. You don’t need to bring a separate charger or electrical outlet converter.
2. You don’t have to spend time shopping for an electrical outlet converter in stores or online.
3. With your phone charged, you can use your phone’s payment app anywhere during your travels. You don’t have to bother with travelers’ checks or worry that your U.S. debit card will not work.
4. The benefits of a charging backpack for travel are also social ones. You can make friends while charging the phones of fellow backpackers.
5. Your backpack portable charger is great for the environment. You will make a good impression when you visit environmentally conscious countries.
6. When you don’t have to stop to charge your backpack, you can cover more ground. You can visit as many countries as possible during your limited vacation time.
7. The space in your backpack not occupied by a charger is now available for a gift for a friend.
8. When your backpack is your charger, you don’t have to risk losing a charger by leaving it behind in a hostel.
TYLT has wireless chargers to suit every kind of traveler, not just backpackers. If backpacks aren’t your style, TYLT also has wireless chargers for your briefcase or designer luggage. You can find wireless chargers and other convenient accessories on the TYLT website.