Strengthening Your Child's Immune System the Natural Way12:45:00 PM
Air, water and the Sun are things we can’t live without. Each one of us gains immunity at birth and through mother’s milk which is the healthiest food we can get at such an early stage of life. Some mothers weren’t lucky enough to breastfeed their child, but they compensated for it in a different way.
Every parent strives to provide their child with a careless childhood and give them a healthy life. We are all familiar with constant colds, runny noses, uncontrollable coughs as well as many other diseases our children deal with in school and kindergarten. Therefore, you have to know how to boost your child’s immune system in all-natural ways.
1. Enough sleep promotes growth
Insufficient sleep makes children whine because of every little thing. Children who don’t get enough sleep are more likely to end up with learning and behavioral problems. This also leads to obesity and emotional problems, as well as a low performance at school. Their attention span gets shorter and your child’s nervousness makes you nervous even more. Establish a bedtime routine, cut out the use of gadgets before sleep, and teach them about healthy sleeping habits.
2. Fresh air is compulsoryCigarette smoke is absolutely unacceptable around children as it contains carcinogenic and toxic substances. Your child’s immune system is still not developed enough to be able to fight these dangerous substances. First of all, the rooms where your child plays and sleeps should be aired frequently since not even adults enjoy living in a place with stale air. They should also be humid-free. Clean and fresh air helps your child sleep better during the night. Moreover, you could purchase the best air purifier for allergies. These devices make little noise and are lightweight so you can place them wherever you want. They remove impurities such as dust, smoke and pet hair.
3. Spend more time outdoorsSun gives us energy and puts everyone in a good mood. Therefore, it is essential for a child to spend more time outside in nature. Let them run, play with their peers and comfort them when they fall down and scratch their knees. Each of these activities positively influences the physical and mental development of the child. Therefore, an hour or two in a park will not take a lot of your valuable time but it will help your child grow and provide better sleep.
4. The right diet is everything
Your child’s nutrition should include fresh fruits and vegetables enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants that travel through the body and prevent cell damage. Broccoli, carrots, spinach, and garlic are big contributors to a great immune system. Although this might not be the food of your child’s preference, apricots, melons, and pumpkins are also healthy.
If your children lack the appetite for some reason, feel free to feed them with bee pollen. Bee pollen has essential nutrients, a high content of vitamin B, and it contains an antioxidant that enhances the cardiovascular function. It also boosts the immune system and helps with allergy treatments. The amount of sugar should be reduced since it is responsible for many diseases. You don’t have to cut sweets out of their diet completely, but you have to dose the daily intake. In addition, it is necessary to consume a sufficient quantity of liquid, since water is an essential nutrient for every human being. Children are recommended from eight to ten glasses of water per day.
5. Nurture their souls tooThe best way to keep your child healthy is to give them love and affection. Children need to be kissed, hugged, snuggled and held regularly, as this is how they feel safe and protected. An open display of love affects not only the child’s confidence and the positive development of family values but also the degree of their intelligence.
People and children specifically have the ability to adapt to all weather conditions. Climate change can seriously affect the health of future generations, but there’s no need to exaggerate things. For every minor problem, there is an appropriate medicine. The health and immunity of children are formed by the way of life, and parents are there to shape their life.